Friday 24 July 2009

BLUEBIRD BADGE


(Click image to enlarge to full screen)

This Bluebird Badge was inspired by a beautiful Antique Embroidery my Nan and Grandad bought me on a family trip to Snape Maltings.
My Dad helped me design the badge on the computer and I added the words ' ALL THINGS BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL'
I find the colours and patterns on birds inspiring and love to watch them in my garden. There are so many different shapes and sizes. I often watch the baby Wagtail being fed with bugs.





I have had a small quantity of these badges made up by BIG DOG BADGES.

They measure 55 mm.

The badge is not suitable for children under 36 months. Sharp point present.

£2.00p each (incl p & p)

PRODUCT CODE: BB1/09


2 comments:

  1. l love your little badges!!!! too cute! do you post to australia??? Thanks for your lovely feedback! x

    ReplyDelete